[su_heading size=”18″]New Love & Peace Food recipes for raw vegan holidays!
A beautiful collection of lowcarb/ketogenic recipes and inspiration. [/su_heading]
22 pages, containing 13 raw vegan ketogenic (lowcarb) recipes for the holiday season. Candy, cookies, breakfast, raw vegan christmas roast, raw vegan cheese, dessert and more.[su_row][su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column][/su_row]
Celebrating raw vegan holidays
Whatever you are celebrating at this time of the year – christmas, hanukkah, new year, winter solstice … this recipes are perfect for all of them!
Vegan rawfood for me means abundance and delight! There is an endless variety of delicious fruit and more, making every day, every meal, a feast.
Yet, some may find it hard to stick to this diet during holiday season. Particularly those who just transitioned and are not that settled with their new chosen diet. All these festivities, banquets, communal dinners. Not feeling comfortable with presenting all the others to your new way of eating. Habits and rituals from earlier years, emotionally connected to these special “christmas time feelings”. All these may trigger cravings and make it hard for you to remember why you have chosen to change your diet and stay with your decision.
Those living with children may want to offer them alternative rituals for this season. Show them that eating a healthy diet is not about sacrificing pleasure and delight but about increasing it by so many new options.
Luckily, there are solutions for all of these. You can “bake” raw vegan christmas cookies and prepare a complete raw vegan banquet – from soup to dessert.
In this eBook you will find a collection of possible alternatives and festive recipes![su_row][su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column][/su_row]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/3″]Treats for advent season:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle-o” icon_color=”#78a842″]
- Star-shaped cinnamon biscuits
- Vanilla cornets
- Marzipan Potatoes
- Creamy Coconut-Curry-Soup
- Raw vegan christmas roast plus side dishes
- Mousse au Chocolat for dessert
- XMas breakfast
- Raw vegan cheese (camembert style)
This ebook is for you, if …
[su_list icon=”icon: leaf” icon_color=”#78a842″]
- … you are looking for simple, lowcarb rawfood recipes for the holidays.
- … you want to prepare healthy alternatives to the conventional holiday treats.
- … you are following a ketogenic diet, asking yourself how to survive the holidays without cookies candies and other sweets.
- … you are looking for sugar- and dairyfree xmas recipes.
- … you want to feed your family and guests with raw vegan christmas delicacies.
- … staying raw during the holidays is challenging you.
- … you wish to treat yourself with something special for the holidays without falling off the track.
- … you don’t mind not to get these extra kilos over the holidays.
- … you are looking for raw recipes to keep you really satisfied.
I have been eating raw and vegan for more than 12 years now (started in spring 2006 – and never get enough of it 😀 ), and raw vegan keto for more than 6 months, starting in spring 2018. All recipes are very simple to prepare, thus being perfect for rawfood beginners as well as for experienced rawfoodists.[su_heading size=”16″]You will get an EBOOK (PDF)! You can read it with your tablet, smartphone, computer, or print it on paper, if you’d prefer that. [/su_heading]