Description[This post may contain ads]
New Love & Peace Food recipes for raw vegan holidays!
A beautiful collection of lowcarb/ketogenic recipes and inspiration.
Celebrating raw vegan holidays
Whatever you are celebrating at this time of the year – christmas, hanukkah, new year, winter solstice … this recipes are perfect for all of them!
Vegan rawfood for me means abundance and delight! There is an endless variety of delicious fruit and more, making every day, every meal, a feast.
Yet, some may find it hard to stick to this diet during holiday season. Particularly those who just transitioned and are not that settled with their new chosen diet.
In this eBook you will find a collection of possible alternatives and festive recipes, helping you to really enjoy your raw vegan ketogenic holidays, without missing anything or feelings of sacrifice.
13 raw vegan ketogenic (lowcarb) recipes for the holiday season. Candy, cookies, breakfast, raw vegan christmas roast, raw vegan cheese, dessert and more. Each recipe with photo!
PDF, 22 pages, 1.8MB.
The recipes are based on few, simple ingredients and are fit for beginners as well as for experienced raw foodists looking for new inspiration.
Btw: You will get an EBOOK (PDF)! You can read it with your tablet, smartphone, computer, or print it on paper, if you’d prefer that.
This ebook is for you, if …
[su_list icon=”icon: leaf” icon_color=”#78a842″]
- … you are looking for simple, lowcarb rawfood recipes for the holidays.
- … you want to prepare healthy alternatives to the conventional holiday treats.
- … you are following a ketogenic diet, asking yourself how to survive the holidays without cookies candies and other sweets.
- … you are looking for sugar- and dairyfree xmas recipes.
- … you want to feed your family and guests with raw vegan christmas delicacies.
- … staying raw during the holidays is challenging you.
- … you wish to treat yourself with something special for the holidays without falling off the track.
- … you don’t mind not to get these extra kilos over the holidays.
- … you are looking for raw recipes to keep you really satisfied.
Subscribe to my free HappyHealthyRawFree inspirational newsletter to get more happy-healthy-raw-free inspiration directly in your inbox - about once or twice a month.
Follow me on Instagram rawvegandigitalnomad, Twitter @rohmachtfroh and Facebook, and subscribe to my YouTube channel "Happy Healthy Raw & Free for more impressions and inspiration! * * * * * * * * * * *
Some of the links here are affiliate links. If you follow one of them, ordering something then, i will earn a small provision. This will not increase the price you pay, but you are supporting my work here with it. Thank you for this!